Several years in the making, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our brand new Kit Guitars. This Kit is tailored to those who want to create their own body and headstock shape. The uncut body and Paddle headstock are a blank canvas ready for your creativity to be let loose. The fretboard is finished to a degree where all that remains to be done is a fret level, crown and polish, though this is an optional extra. The kit comes with an uncut Bone nut blank, though we can fit, shape and cut this for you as an optional extra, if you specify your string gauge in the Notes at Checkout.
Please note that if you would like any further customisation to this Kit Guitar, email with your specifications to email@example.com for a custom quotation.
These UK made kits are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, with the same care and attention put into every aspect of their production.
These may be bought separately as a replacement body or neck, or as a complete kit.
This UnCut kit guitar is made up of:
- UnCut Ash body
- Fitted Backplates with screws
- UnCut Maple neck
- Paddle shaped Headstock
- Ebony fretboard
- Bone Nut blank
- Fitted, Shaped and Cut optional. Please specify String Gauge in Notes at checkout
- 22 Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with beveled and dressed ends
- Full Fret Level, Crown and Polish optional
- 5mm white dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- 25.5″ Scale Length
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- When you buy the neck by itself you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
When you buy the neck by itself you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to effectively use this tool. Coming soon.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England