Several years in the making, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our brand new Kit Guitars. They are sanded and ready for you to finish and assemble.
These UK made kits are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, with the same care and attention put into every aspect of their production.
These may be bought separately as a replacement body or neck, or as a complete kit. Left-handed options are available on request.
The SRP (PRS-Type) kit guitar is made up of:
- Sapele body
- Flamed Maple Top with traditional prs-style recurve top & pot recesses
- Sapele neck with a modern C carve
- Ebony fretboard
- 6mm Mother of Pearl Dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays as standard
- or 6mm Abalone Dot inlays and 2mm Abalone side dot inlays
- 25″ Scale Length
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- 22 Jescar Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with bevelled edges
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- Carbon Fiber rods reinforcing the neck
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- Tremolo or no tremolo options
When you buy the neck by itself you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to effectively use this tool. Coming soon.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England